Saturday, October 13, 2007

Waiting for Katy

Katy arrives on Tuesday night, and I'm getting antsy to have her here. Today I went out and bought additional pillows for the bed, and proper sheets; I also picked up an extra cell phone (for about $40) that I HOPE I can get activated before Tuesday. I'm generally trying to make my place a little less batchelor-esque. :-)

Maenwhile - ever since the 2000 election debacle in Florida, I've been telling anyone who will listen that touch-screen voting is a crock, and optical mark scan machines (like we use in Cambridge) should be universally adopted. Well, it seems that Florida has reached the same conclusion and is replacing all of its shiny new touch-screen machines. Hopefully this trend will continue; I hope Ohio is paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment